top of page
Children Reading Outdoors


Our Education Programs

We offer educational opportunities for people of all ages and abilities. Programs can be customized for your group's needs.  For more information about extra curricular opportunities, please contact Cathy Grant at  


All of our Conservation Areas are available to teachers wishing to conduct their own outdoor programs.

Booking fees may apply.

Everything You Need in an Outdoor Program

"...this was the best field trip I had taken my students to for decades. 

Our students had the time  of their lives, they never stopped talking

about their adventures! "

Grade 2  Teacher

Exploring Animal Clues in Nature

with Pond Option

Our Education Programs

Search By:

Cathy Grant Teaching with mushroom


Cathy Grant

Education Instructor

905 579-0411 ext. 108


bottom of page